Not your average brunch spot, Señor Ceviche is a shining star in Fitzrovia. Located on the bustling Charlotte Street, this unassuming spot counts Gaucho and ROKA amongst its neighbours… and that means big competition. But did the Latin American-inspired feast live up to the hype? Here’s what I thought of the bottomless boozy brunch banquet.
Fancy all the details? Head to DesignMyNight and check out the full review here.
The verdict: 8/10
The damage: (£78 for two of us, but all comped)
What we ate:
- Bottomless brunch banquet: £39pp
- Includes free-flowing peach bellinis plus red + white wine
- 1 dish pp from each section + postre served to share
- Para picar:
- Crispy baby squid with pickled jalapeño miso salsa
- Peruvian hot wings
- Señor Ceviche
- Nikkei Ceviche
- Peruvian BBQ:
- Pachamanca baby back ribs
- Asparagus + sweet potato anticuchos
- Frijoles negros
- Repollo a la parilla
- Dulce de leche creme brûlée
Brunch in pictures:
You’ll find Señor Ceviche at 18 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, W1T 2LZ.
London Girl ✖️