Bringing a slice of NYC’s Italian dining scene to London, Sette is the Knightsbridge newbie located within the Bulgari hotel. With sexy interiors and the kind of menu that made Scarpetta such a hit in New York, I had to see what all the fuss was about.
Wanna read my full review? Head to DesignMyNight for the low-down here.
The verdict: 9/10
The damage: (£114 for two of us, but all comped)
What we ate:
- Sunday Lunch Prix Fixe menu (£30 pp)
- Creamy polenta with fricassée of truffled mushroom
- Salmon sashimi with trapanese pesto, sun-dried tomato + almond
- Short rib + bone marrow agnolotti
- Scialatielli; frutti di mare + calabrian chili
- Angus sirloin with summer vegetable, parmesan + bone marrow butter
- Branzino with sweet and sour tomato pureé + courgette
- Espresso budino with salted caramel, chocolate biscotti, hazelnut gelato
- Dulcey cheesecake with apricot compote, apricot sorbet + pistachio
What we drank:
- Spritz Tropicale (£13): Aperol, Cedrata Tassoni, mango + prosecco
- Bicicletta (£14): raspberry-infused Campari, Amer Picon, cherry bitters + white wine
- Palermo Old Fashioned (£14): Rittenhouse Rye, Nonino Amaro + vanilla bean
- Negroni Mediterraneo (£13): Bombay Sapphire, watermelon-infused Campari, Cocchi + basil spritz
Dinner in pictures:
You’ll find Sette at Ground Floor, 4 Knightsbridge Green, SW1X 7QA.
London Girl ✖️